Sunday, September 11, 2016

SQL Quickviewer (SQVI) instead of use SE16

Home


SQL Quickviewer (SQVI) instead of use SE16

Creating a new Query via Transaction Code SQVI

launch the transaction code SQVI.


First enter a useful name, and next press the "CREATE" button.

As an example, I will quickly create a query, called ZBP_ROLES which  I use a lot in the context of SAP CRM Business Partner Role checks, using a Join between the tables BUT000 and BUT100.

This query will allow me to quickly identify following things:

* which BP roles have been maintained for a certain business partners

* which Business partners are maintained with e.g. the role BUP003 (Employee).



In the title, I just entered a relevant explanation for myself...and in the field Data Source,
 I choose  "Table Join" as will want to create my query based on the two tables.


I next push the button "Insert Table" in order to add my first table (BUT000). This table contains general master data for a Business Partner.



Now you see that my first table has been added.



Add the relevant tables and the join will be link automatically



select the fields to used


Pick for “List fields” for fields to display and “Selection Fields” for filtering, click “Execute” to try on the query



Fill up the filtering information and click the “Execute” button



Done.. here you go for the end results. Export it to Microsoft Excel, Access for further usage





No comments:

Post a Comment